Kusk-gateway: open API-first kubernetes API gateway
Kusk Gateway enables you to design and configure your APIs from single OpenAPI manifest and you can:
Rapidly prototype your APIs by mocking your API responses, allowing your teams to instantly start building on top of your APIs without your services being implemented.
- Protect your endpoints with automatic request and response validations.
- Configure critical policies like request timeouts and CORs with no coding required.
- Centrally control your APIs from an Open Source dashboard.
Kusk Gateway is for you if:
- You or your team develop REST APIs running in Kubernetes.
- You embrace a contract-first approach to developing your APIs using OpenAPI or Swagger.
- You want to ramp-up time when deploying a new REST api to a cluster and you don't want to spend lots of time configuring ingress controllers that require a dedicated Ops Engineer.
- You want your REST API endpoints traffic to be observable and controllable with the easy to use settings.